Construction and Inspection Services
Quality construction services in Charleston SC and all over the Tri-county area.
Building a Dream...A home is not merely a place to sleep at night, it’s the place where your family’s memories are made and holiday traditions are formed. Your home is where you go to unwind at the end of a busy day, the place where family gatherings are held, and the place that you are proud to call your own.
We are very excited that you have chosen Charleston, SC as your new home! Our firm specializes in building custom homes for residents of the Lowcountry. If you can imagine it, we an build it. At the SC Property Pros, we believe that the relationship between the home owner and the contractor is a very important one, a relationship based on mutual respect and trust. We always welcome your ideas and your input! Our team will work with you to design a home that is right for you. We offer custom home construction which can be detailed to fit the specific needs of your family, your lifestyle, and your budget. The team at SC Property Pros will help you customize your home with amenities and features that match your lifestyle and fit your budget. Put your trust in a firm that can and WILL make your dream of building the perfect home a reality! Call the SC Property Pros today, and let’s get started. We have a proven track record in residential construction in the greater Charleston, South Carolina area.
James Thompson is a Licensed, Bonded and Insured South Carolina Residential Home Builder with over 15 years of experience in Custom Home Building, Charleston Real Estate, and Property Inspections. The team members at SC Property Pros are committed to helping you through every step of the building process. We want to help you turn your dreams into reality. Whether you are building “from scratch” or updating your existing home, our team will work with you to establish a realistic budget designed to produce the home you’ve always imagined.
We have developed a “Property Inspection Protocol”, which is performed on all contracted properties.
Our firm can determine if the home you are looking at has any construction defects, and if it does, we know what it will take to fix the problem.
So why not choose a firm that CAN and WILL lead you in the right direction.
You see, the South Carolina Property Pros are problem solvers!
When it’s time to buy don’t play the real estate game without the team of SC Property Pros on your side!
“90% of ALL building failures are related to water infiltration as a result of building deficiencies”
• All Siding Systems are susceptible to water intrusion. YOUR HOME MAY BE AT RISK!
• Water intrusion may lead to rot, structural problems, pest infestation, indoor air quality problems, and mold. All of these symptoms of water ingress can substantially diminish the value of a home or structure.
• We find moisture damage in many of the homes we investigate when there are NO visible signs of water intrusion.
• Our certified inspectors utilize state-of-the-art moisture meters and cameras to track water in construction.
• Architects, contractors and building inspectors often overlook the most important aspect of protecting a home from deterioration: weatherproofing!
• For over 13 years we've performed comprehensive moisture studies on thousands of properties throughout the Southeast and helped many property owners either save or maintain the value of their home or building.
• Whether you suspect moisture problems exist from visible signs, or simply need to ensure your home is dry, The South Carolina Property Pros can help. A proactive approach to maintenance can be a valuable tool in selling your home to a potential buyer.
Examples of Moisture Analysis Reports
Here are a few of the tools that we use in the field:
YOU MAY THINK YOUR HOME IS DRY, BUT WOULDN'T YOU RATHER KNOW?
Don't let this happen to your home! Water damage will destroy your house!